Sunday, November 1, 2009

Luke's 1st birthday

Luke is about to be 15 months old so I thought I'd better post some pics of his first birthday before it was time for his second one! Our sweet friend Lindsey Brittain came as the birthday Photographer so Josh and I could just enjoy the festivities. We had the family over to my mom's for cake and ice cream. Luke was WAY into his cake. I think he might have a bigger sweet tooth than Lily?!? He was sad when we had to cut him off. And you can tell that Lily just assumed her role as "helper" with everything from opening presents to eating cake! She was sweet to her little brother on his big day.






1 comment:

Amy Cheek said...

Natalie,
You have a beautiful and precious family. The pictures are wonderful! Congratulations on making it through the first year with two!
Love, Amy C.